Thursday, September 20, 2018

Haunted Cleburne, TX



So, I moved to this little sleepy town called Cleburne, all too charming and cute. The downtown is full of antique shops and mom and pop café’s, which I admittedly love spending time in. This time of year, there are all sorts of outdoor flea markets and I have even seen some posters for Haunted houses (the man-made kind). I love rummaging these little treasure troves just as much as the next guy, although my taste in décor may not meet the local Betty Crocker standards I’m sure I'll manage some interesting finds. I’m all for promoting the local businesses as well as the local History which I am beginning to discover…is very haunted indeed.


I plan to do lots of digging, please subscribe to my posts and join me in my Haute Haunts and locale discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment